Monday, July 21, 2014

Collecting fabrics for a BOM – 6


Det verkar väl nästan lite knäppt att ”göra” lågor av eld när det är så varmt, eller hur?
Men här har jag i alla fall gjort ljuslågorna. Jag strök på lite Vliesofix på baksidan av ett bomullstyg. Innan jag gjorde det hade jag ritat av ljuslågorna på pappersidan av Vliesofix.
Sedan ritade jag av dessa på framsidan av tyget med en penna som kan strykas bort.
It seems almost a little weird to "do" flames of fire when it's so hot, right?
But here, at least I made ​​the candle flames. I fused some fusible web on the back of a cotton fabric. Before I did that I had drawn the bright flames on the paper part of the fusible web.
Then I drew these on the front of the fabric with a pen that can be ironed away.

Sedan är det bara att färglägga med gula vaxkritor. Måla gärna utanför linjerna. För att få lite verklighetstroget sken så ritade jag dit lite orange låga i mitten.
Then you only need to color with yellow wax crayons. Let the color go outside the lines.To get some realistic glow I made a little orange flame in the middle.

Fixera färgen mellan smörpapper och sedan är det bara att klippa ut från baksidan...

Fix the color between greaseproof papers and then it just cut out from the back …

… och stryka fast.
... and press into place.
BOM from Quiltedamens Julekalender by AnnAKA 

No comments:

Post a Comment