Thursday, February 12, 2015

”Hexies” again ... - 3

You don’t always have to pay a fortune ...

Det jag inte hade var den speciella linjal som enligt mina beräkningar borde vara 60 grader.
I och för sig är det Syfestival på fredag så nog skulle jag kunna hitta en dylik linjal där men man kan ju hitta linjaler betydligt billigare bland ”kontorsvaror” om man nu bara vill ha den för ett syfte som jag var ute efter.
Här hittade jag ett helt set linjaler till ett mycket överkomligt pris.
In my attempt to make small hexagons I described that I found a great way to cut to the fabric for the hexagons a while saving fabric.
What I didn't have was the special ruler that according to my calculations should be 60 degrees. 
In and of itself, it is Sewing Festival on Friday so I might be able to find such a ruler there but one can find rulers considerably cheaper in "Office supplies" if you just want it for a purpose I was looking for.
Here I found an entire set rulers at a very affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment