Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mobile case - 1

Mobilfodral är kul och enkelt att sy. Speciellt om man använder filt då kan man ju få dem i en ganska så precis passform.
Mobile Cases are fun and easy to sew. Especially if you use felt then you can get them in a fairly precise fit.
Ni kanske kommer ihåg monogrammet jag visade i detta blogginlägg. Jag väntade i det längsta på att en annan design skulle komma till den andra sidan men det gjorde den inte. Men jag är faktiskt ganska glad för det för denna applikation tycker jag blev jättesnygg.
You may remember the monogram I showed in this blog post. I waited the longest that another design would come for the other side but it did not. But I'm actually quite happy about it for this appliqué, I think was really neat.
Jag ska visa er hur jag gjorde mobilfodralet och hur jag passar samman två olika broderade sidor. Men mer om det i kommande blogginlägg. Nu ska jag ut och njuta av det vackra vädret ett tag. Lite vårstädning har jag faktiskt redan hunnit med nu på morgonen.
I'll show you how I made the mobile case and how I fit two different embroidered sides together. But more on that in the next blog post. Now I'm going out and enjoying the beautiful weather for a while. A little spring cleaning, I have actually already managed this morning.

På Måndag länkar jag till BambiSyr Visa och Berätta
Designs: Flicken Patchwork from Stickbaer.de

4 comments:

  1. Appreciate the Lettering you did on the "back" side.
    Very nice. Does the felt hold up well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen. I hope these layers will hold up well. I have done similar with wool felt and they hold until I don't want them anymore :-)
      Lotta

      Delete
  2. Tack Lotta för din INSPIRATION och länkning till Visa och Berätta måndag/Bambikram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I broke the window of my phone this weekend. I must protect my new phone. So I need to make mobil case. Your is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete