Saturday, October 31, 2015

"Halloween-sauce"

I går var jag ledig och passade då på att göra äppelmos av de äpplen vi fått av min bror. Det blev 12 ½ burkar. För två år sedan så gjorde jag fina etiketter i mitt 5 D Embroidery Software De höll faktiskt riktigt bra. Jo, när jag diskade burkarna så lossnade de ju – men å andra sidan var ju det också meningen.
Yesterday I had a day off and then took the opportunity to make applesauce of apples given to us by my brother. It was 12 ½ jarns. Two years ago, I did some nice labels in my 5 D Embroidery Software that were actually really good. Well, when I washed the jars came off the course – but on the other hand, was it also points.
Den halva burken ställdes in i kylskåpet och i morse när jag läste ett inlägg på Pfaff’s Blog så kom jag ihåg detta men tyckte kanske att det var lite mycket jobb bara för en burk så jag gjorde som sist men använde i år mitt nya Premier+ Ultra Embroidery Software. Undrar vad min man säger när han ska ta äppelmoset – och om man märker det :-)
The half-filled jar was put into the refrigerator and this morning when I read a post on Pfaff's Blog I remembered these labels but thought maybe it was a little too much work just for one jar so I did as last time, but this year I used my new Premier + Ultra Embroidery Software. Wonder what my husband says when he will take the apple sauce – and if he’ll notice it:-)

Premier+ Ultra Embroidery Software is from Husqvarna Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment