Sunday, February 7, 2016

Planning for new projects

Igår åkte vi till IKEA och jag köpte några saker för några framtida projekt som jag ska visa er i några kommande blogginlägg. Jag hittar alltid så många fina och användbara saker där. 
Jag passade även på att köpa några måttband till. Lådorna ska jag organisera trådrullar i.
Yesterday we went to IKEA and I bought some things for some future projects I am going to show you in some coming blog posts. I always find so many nice and useful things there. 
I also bought some more measuring tapes. The boxes are for organizing thread spools.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Lotta - what an interesting box of goodies. Can't wait to see what you are going to create with those. I love Ikea but unfortunately my nearest store is a good hour's drive away, so I don't go very often. I do however like to live vicariously through your Blog entries of all the wonderful fabric and other things you buy at Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is :-) and there were some more things but I am not sure I will do something with it but anyway. Lotta

    ReplyDelete