Saturday, April 9, 2016

Accessories - 2

Jag beslutade mig för att sy en blomma i linne. Nu var jag inte helt säker på att jag skulle ha alla lager i linne. Jag har jag satt samman broderierna i en 240x150 mm brodérbåge så att man kan använda olika tygbitar.
I decided to sew a flower in linen. Now I was not quite sure I would have all layers in linen. I have put together the embroidery in a 240x150 mm hoop so you can use different pieces of fabric.
Jag syr på vattenlösligt mellanlägg. Man får hålla i tyget så tråden hinner fästa.
I sew on water soluble stabilizer. One must hold the fabric so the thread has time to fasten it.
Men när jag sytt en bit började jag ändra mig. Jag kanske bara skulle sy en blomma …
But when I had sewn one piece I started to change my mind. Maybe I would just sew one flower ...
Design: Raising Flowers from Husqvarna Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment