Monday, July 18, 2016

Sleeveless top - 2

Nu är min top färdig. Jag blev ganska nöjd med den. Fick göra några justeringar under ärmhålan men det brukar jag få göra.
Now my top is finished. I am pretty pleased with it. Had to do some adjustments in arm hole area, but I usually have to.
Just det här mönstret på en top från Angela Kane var ett fritt mönster i vissa storlekar.
This particular pattern on a top is from Angela Kane and is a free pattern in certain sizes.
Den silvriga knappen passar också väldigt bra och att sy öglan till knappen var väldigt lätt.
The silver button also fits very well and to sew the loop to button was very easy.

8 comments:

  1. Well I'm sure the fabric made very nice curtains, but it makes a lovely sleeveless top too. I love your style, Lotta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. Yes I like this fabric and the little stiffer feeling

      Delete
  2. Tack Lotta för din inspiration och länkning till Visa och Berätta måndag!!♥Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Love the color and pattern on the material...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Sleeveless Top. Thank you so much Lotta for making up my pattern. The bold print is perfect and the colours so very wearable.

    I really appreciate you posting this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. The pattern was almost what I would say fool proof together with the video.

      Delete