Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fake Leather Earbud holder – 1

När min son flyttade så gjorde jag även en hållare till honom för hörlurarna till telefonen. Jag har ju visat dessa vid ett flertal tillfällen men de tål att visas igen. Visst känner vi alla till detta elände?
When my son moved I did a holder for him for the headset to the phone. I've shown these on several occasions but they can be shown again. Of course we all know this misery?
Lösningen är en liten hållare som man snabbt och lätt gör ”ITH” (in-the-hoop).
The solution is a small holder/wrap that quickly and easily is made "ITH" (in-the-hoop).
För att göra den lite mer business lik så gjorde jag den i brunt konstskinn och med en beige tråd.
To make it a bit more business-like so I did it in brown art leather and with a beige thread.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your instructions for the earbud holders. I want to make some for my grandsons for Christmas. Would you please let me know where you got the arrow motif on the dark brown leather earbud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi All motifs are from Premier+ Embroidery Software. They are in "SidePieces-Ornamental" group of Frames in Premier+ Embroidery Extra Part. / Lotta

      Delete