Saturday, February 10, 2018

Rusty Fabric – part 3

Rusty fabric - where did I get that idea and what was I going to use it for? Here I can show you the finished result – two cushion covers for the sofa in the living room.
Rusty Fabric - varifrån fick jag den idén och vad jag ska använda det till? Här kan jag visa er det färdiga resultatet – två kuddfodral för soffan i vardagsrummet. 
En på svenska och en på engelska. Rostig och Rusty.
One in Swedish and one in English. Rostig and Rusty.
För att förstärka det rostiga har jag använt rostbrun tråd och de beigea Bali Pops remsorna jag använt i några tidigare inlägg. Här kan ni läsa hur jag gjorde det rostiga tyget. Del 1 och Del 2.
To reinforce the rusty I have used a rusty thread and the beige Bali Pops strips I used in a few previous posts. Here you can read how I made the ”rosty fabric”. Part 1 and Part 2.
Visste ni att rostiga katter lämnar efter sig gyllene guld spår?
Did you know that rusty cats leave behind Golden tracks?
Dessa kuddar är en mix av massa olika tekniker som jag tänkte tala om i kommande inlägg. Dels har jag använt EN FÄRDIG APPLIKATIONSDESIGN som jag preparerat och förklippt tygbitarna.
These cushions are a mix of bunch of different techniques that I am going to talk about in future posts. Partly, I have used A FINISHED APPLIQUÈ DESIGN that I prepared and pre-cut the fabric.
Sedan har jag för mitt privata bruk stygnsatt orden med en TT font i Stitch Artist. Jag tycker faktiskt det blev riktigt bra.
Then I have for my private use made the words with a TT font in Stitch Artist. I actually think it was really good.
För att få dit det lite vimsiga så gjorde jag två tygrutor med applikationsstygn i Stitch Artist.
To get there a little whimsical look I made two fabric squares with appliqué stitches in Stitch Artist.
Sedan var det diverse tekniker för att passa in alla designs på ett färdigt kuddfodral. Jag kände inte riktigt för att sprätta upp sömmarna när det dessutom var sytt en söm runt kanten. Men det gick bra.
Then there were various techniques to fit all the designs onto a finished pillow case. I didn't really want to rip up the seams when it was also sewn a seam around the edge. But it went well.

Facts about designs/fabrics etc:
Designs  fruBlomgren NINE NICE LIVES
Embroidery Software used from Embrilliance

No comments:

Post a Comment